International Patients Office
International elective treatments
Medical treatment for elective International Patients
The Hannover Medical School (MHH) is a university clinic located in Hannover, North Germany. The International Patient office is a part of the administration and supports your inquiries for a treatment at our hospital:
- Outpatient´s consultation: We will provide you with the address and emails of the specialized department.
- Inpatient´s treatments: Your inquiry will be forwarded to the physicians and directors of the department to evaluate the medical case. In case of indicated treatment an acceptance letter will be sent to you including an estimate of costs. Should you accept our procedures, an appointment for admission will be arranged. We may help you in applying visa - by written confirmation for the medical treatment - in Hannover. The balance will be sent to you with original invoices to your home address via post mail. Any surplus will be refunded to you.
Medical attendance and facilities:
- Consultants and senior treatments
- Single or sharing room
In order to optimize your stay and make it as comfortable and pleasant as possible we need to organize your treatment prior to your arrival, thus we need some information about the patient. Please provide the following information about the patient:
- A letter of recommendation of the current physicians.
- A short history of the patient´s including current diagnoses and any preoperative assessments in correlation with the diagnoses.
- MR imaging, CT scan, lab results, etc.
- The current health status of the patient.
- A prepayment of the total sum of our estimate cost.
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover (MHH)
Geschäftsbereich V - Patienten- und Erlösmanagement
Abteilung Patientenabrechnung, OE 1436
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1, 30625 Hannover, Deutschland
For further information or detailed inquiries please contact our team:
Our lacation and directions:
Google maps: Carl-Neuberg-Straße 1, 30625 Hannover; Germany
by plan from Hanover airport
by train and public transportation