Interlibrary Loan / Delivery Service
Literature not available from the MHH library can be ordered from another library using the inter-library loan sytem or our document delivery service Subito.
Please note when ordering
Duration: 1-7 days; Cost: € 1,50 per order
Employee of the MHH
- Order form must be filled out online for books/journal articles and sent directly to library by presseing key" send form". The inter-library fee (€ 1,50 per order) will be deducted once every 3 months.
- Delievery of journal articles will be sent directly to work place. You will be notified by email as soon as order has been confirmed. Books may be collected from lending desk.
Students and Private Users
- Each order for books/journal articles must be filled out online using the relevant order form printed, marked with a fee stamp and presented to the library in person or sent to the library by surface mail. Fee stamp are available at the lending desk.
- On confirmation of the ordered literature, you will be notified by email and may collect the books and copies from the lending desk.
Ordering on Private Basis /GBV Online
- Order: from GVK (Common Union Catalogue)
- Requirement: an inter-ibrary loan account must first be opened at the library lending desk at the MHH (Mo.-Fr. 08.00 - 16.30 hrs). Payment of at least one fee unit (€ 1,50) must be made. Further information can be found here.
- Delivery: Journal articles for members of the MHH will be sent directly to the work place. On confirmation of order, notification will be sent by email. Books may be collected from the lending desk. Users of the MHH library will also notified by email and, likewise, books and copies may be collected from the lending desk.
- Duration: 1 - 4 days
- Cost: between € 6,00 and € 20,00 with additional € 1,50 inter-ibrary loan fee. The price is based according to the duration of time involved.
- Order: see above
- Delivery: see above
- Duration: 24 - 72 hours
- Cost: from € 5,50. The price is based according to the duration of time involved.
Further information can be found under www. subito-doc.de.