The Library offers the students and employees of the MHH the literature-administration-tool “Refworks”. The creation of an account requires an email-address with the ending mh-hannover.de or stud.mh-hannover.de.
- Working with RefWorks
- Data import and administration
- Automatical generation of intext citations and references in a word processing program
Duration: ca. 90 minutes
Monday, 27.04.2020 from 10.00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m.
- acquisition of full texts
- Medline research via PubMed (more than 25 million articles)
- Web of Science: interdisciplinary database for art, humanities, social sciences, medicine, natural sciences and technology (more than 55 million articles)
Duration: ca. 60 minutes
Friday 24.04.2020 from 10.00 a.m. - 12.00 a.m.
Topics: Aggregation of both training courses
Duration: ca. 120 minutes
Friday, 27.03.2020 from 10.00 a.m. - 12.00 a.m.
Friday, 24.04.2020 from 10.00 a.m. - 12.00 a.m.
The MHH offers individual grouptraining courses by appointment. Contents and dates are to be discussed directly with the Information:
- Trainess in professions relating to health issues
- Students with master studies at the MHH
- Participants from the various PhD and Promotions programms
Tour around the Library
Location of media, conditions of use, access to electronic facilities, catalogues etc.
Appointment by agreement. Duration: approx. 20 min.
phone.: +49 (0)511 532-3326 oder 3329 or email: email@example.com