The MHH library offers you several opportunities to get information from the field of medicine.
If you have any questions about literature research or library materials, please do not hesitate to contact the staff at the information desk, via phone +49 511 532-3326 or write an e-mail.
Print journals are stored in the stack. These can be researched and ordered from the catalogue and are available within a few minutes at the lending desk
Guidelines and user conditions for e-journals can be found here.
The licensed e-journals and freely accessible scientific journals are registered in the Electronic Journals Library (EZB).
All e-books available in the library are listed in the catalogue. Instead of a shelfmark you will find a link leading directly to the e-book.
You have also access to e-books licensed via DFG.
- Dissertations are stored in the stack. They can be researched and ordered from the catalogue and are available within a few minutes.
- A number of dissertations are also electronically available and can be found listed in the catalogue . Further information about electronical dissertations can be found here.
- Dissertation search in the catalogue of the MHH-Library: Video /YouTube (german)
- All german dissertations can be found in the Catalogue of the German National Library
All licensed library database and freely accessible scientific databases are registered in the Database Infosystem (DBIS).
- Database-Infosystem: DBIS Entire Offer
- Database-Infosystem: DBIS Specialist Database Medicine
- Journal Citation Reports Assessment of scientific journals according to the criteria of the Institute for Scientific Information (e. g. "Impact factor").
- LIVIVO A single search protal for life sciences
- Google Scholar General literature search and link to mhh-library stock (external access)