Training Courses and Tours
(The courses are held only in German. For English offers please contact the inquiries desk.)
The Library offers the students and employees of the MHH the literature-administration-tool “Refworks”. The creation of an account requires an email-address with the ending mh-hannover.de or stud.mh-hannover.de.
- Working with RefWorks
- Data import and administration
- Automatical generation of intext citations and references in a word processing program
Duration: ca. 90 minutes Language: German
Friday, 05.11.2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Friday, 19.11.2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Friday, 03.12.2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Friday, 17.12.2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- acquisition of full texts
- Medline research via PubMed (more than 25 million articles)
- Web of Science: interdisciplinary database for art, humanities, social sciences, medicine, natural sciences and technology (more than 55 million articles)
Duration: ca. 60 minutes Language: German
Monday, 01.11.2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. - Webinar
Monday, 15.11.2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Monday, 29.11.2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. - Webinar
Monday, 13.12.2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Topics: Aggregation of both training courses
Duration: ca. 120 minutes Language: German
Friday, 26.11.2021 from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m.
The MHH offers individual grouptraining courses by appointment. Contents and dates are to be discussed directly with the Information:
- Trainess in professions relating to health issues
- Students with master studies at the MHH
- Participants from the various PhD and Promotions programms
Tour around the Library
Location of media, conditions of use, access to electronic facilities, catalogues etc.
Appointment by agreement. Duration: approx. 20 min.
phone.: +49 (0)511 532-3326 oder 3329 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org