Nach oben scrollen
Tasks of the Dean of Research
- Support and counselling of the MHH president with regard to development of research structures and strategies at the MHH.
- Advisor for research issues in the Senate.
- Advisor on SFB initiatives, new appointees, career issues, PhD and Habilitation students).
- Heads the research commission of the MHH (FoKo)
- Heads the IT Advisory Board.
- Heads the MHH advisory board for the central animal facility, currently represented by Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Achim Gossler, Molecular Biology, Email
- Cooperation with the Ombudsperson for good scientific practice.
- Representative duties (e.g. award and graduation ceremonies, inaugural lectures).
- Coordination of research award evaluation of the MHH (e.g. Best-Doctoral-Thesis-Award).