Commission for Good Scientific Practice
If the MHH president decides to initiate an official investigation on potential scientific misconduct, the ombudsman will confidentially inform the Commission for Good Scientific Practice (GSP Commission). In turn, the commission will start an investigation according to “The … Hannover Medical School … procedural rules for dealing with scientific misconduct”.
The GSP Commission consists of 5 members with one representative from each Section (I – IV) plus one expert from the MHH legal department. The members of the commission are nominated by the MHH senate for a term of three years.
Tel.: +49 (0) 511 532 6023
Fax: +49 (0) 511 532 6003
Head of the GSP Commission
545. Senate of 2017-08-09 | Prof. Dr. Reinhard Pabst (Immunmorphology)
545. Senate of 2017-08-09 | Prof. Dr. Hermann Müller-Vahl (Neurology)
551. Senat v. 2018-02-07 | Prof. Dr. Achim Gossler (Molecular Biology)
545. Senate of 2017-08-09 | Prof. Dr. Hildegard Büning (Experimental Hematology)
545. Senate of 2017-08-09 | Norbert Langhorst (Legal Department)
546. Senate of 2017-09-13 | Prof. Dr. Thomas Andreas Werfel (MHH Ombudsperson / Immundermatology and Experimental Allergology)
546. Senate of 2017-09-13 | Prof. Dr. Michal Gebel (MHH Deputy Ombudsperson / Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Endocrinology)
541. Senate of 2017-03-08 | Prof. Dr. Denise Hilfiker-Kleiner (Cardiology and Angiology)