Hand & Wrist Surgery
Our hand surgery service at Hannover Medical School focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of all hand disorders and conditions. Our hand surgeons are plastic and reconstructive surgeons who have received specialized training in hand surgery and are vastly experienced in all types of reconstructive procedures. We offer comprehensive and individualized treatments to tackle even the most complex of cases.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Carpometacarpal joint (CMCJ) arthritis
- Ganglion cyst
- Trigger Finger
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Reconstruction of congenital hand malformations such as:
- Pollex flexor congenitus
- Surgery of the wrist (Carpus) in traumatic and degenerative conditions
- Flexor tendon injury and reconstruction
- Acute trauma care (replantation) and reconstruction of complex hand injuries
- Wrist arthroscopy
Our hand service also has specially trained hand therapists to assist in rehabilitation therapy, splint fabrication and functional evaluation of hand surgery patients.