DFG Publicationfund 23/25
From January 2023:
As part of the DFG programme Open Access Publication Costs, the MHH can support authors in financing Open Access publications in the years 2023-2025.
- The publication is in a Gold Open Access Journal (ideally listet in the DOAJ)
- The publication is LOM-eligible according to valid MHH criteria
- Third-party funds provided within the scope of the research must be exhausted
- Publications with the publisher MDPI are not eligible for funding
- the application
- the original invoice
- if it is a review or research letter, the article itself and the peer review reports are also required (these do not need to be submitted again for the LOM calculation)
In the case of funding, we request the following text to indicate the financial support from the DFG Publication Fund in the publication:
(for German-language publications):
Diese Publikation wird gefördert durch die Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) im Rahmen des Programms “Open Access Publikationskosten“.
(for English-language publications):
This publication is funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) as part of the “Open Access Publikationskosten” programme.
Articles in subscription-based journals with an OA option are not eligible for funding, because in this so-called hybrid model the universities incur double costs. On the one hand, the higher education institutions pay subscription fees in order to obtain reading access to the journal and, on the other hand, publication fees in order to publish individual articles in this journal Open Access.
Any questions? Then take a look at the FAQ or Contact us.
My application was rejected. What is the further procedure?
In the event that your application has been rejected, payment will be made from other funds designated by you (payment order).
Bibliothek der MHH - OE 8900
Annette Spremberg: +49 (0)511 532-6606
Céline Schmelzer: +49 (0)511 532-3339
Fax: +49(0)511 532-6607