RepoMed - publication-server
The MHH publication server is available for the open access publication of scientific publications, research data, congress contributions and official MHH publications.
The publication server gives all MHH publishing researchers the opportunity to publish scientific publications (first and second publications), research data and congress contributions Open Access free of charge.
The documents published on the publication server receive permanent identifiers (DOI). In addition, official MHH publications (annual reports, newsletters, etc.) can be published and archived on the publication server either on the internet or on the intranet.
With the publication server, the technical and organisational framework of the "green route" recommended in the MHH Open Access Policy is in place at the MHH. Further information can be found in our RepoMed guideline.
The contracts for the documents to be published are as follows:
For the publication of papers on RepoMed the following is required:
- The contract: please send in writing to the library or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The file by e-mail to: email@example.com
For the publication of research data on RepoMed the following is required:
- The contract: please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send the data via e-mail to: email@example.com
For the publication of dissertations on RepoMed the following is required:
- The declaration of consent is submitted to the library together with the data carrier in PDF format and the deposit copies.
I need a DOI. How do I proceed?
Contact us via our e-mail address Forschungsdaten.Bibliothek@mh-hannover.de or call +49 (0)511 532-5578.
Bibliothek der MHH - OE 8900
Alica Wollmann (née Schweissing): +49 (0)511 532-5578
Sabine Knauer: +49 (0)511 532-5578