Application for a place to study at 1st semester in human medicine or dentistry

Application via Hochschulstart or uni-assist?

Copyright: Gerd Altmann/Pixabay_tiles with letters on a wooden plate which state the word Application
Copyright: Gerd Altmann/Pixabay

In Germany, the application for human medicine and dentistry studies and the allocation of study places is carried out via a central procedure and not directly via the universities. However, it depends both on your nationality and the place where you acquired your university entrance qualification whether you have to apply via Stiftung für Hochschulzulassung (Hochschulstart) or uni-assist e. V. In order to help you find your way around, we have compiled an overview by nationality.

I am a ...