Prof. Dr. med. Michael P. Manns
President, Board Member for Research and Education
Prof. Dr. med. Dipl.-Volksw. Frank Lammert
Vice President, Board Member for Patient Care
Dipl. economist Martina Saurin
Vice President, Board Member for Business Affairs
The Work of the Presidium
The three members of the Presidium (PM1-3) serve for a six-year term.
The main responsibilities of the Presidium include all decisions concerning:
- the structural and developmental planning of the MHH
- economic planning
- the annual budget
- planning of facilities, investments and equipment
- agreements with health insurers regarding payments and other matters
- allocation of means for goods, investments and personnel in the various areas of the MHH
- provision of means for central funding for teaching and research
- finalisation of a contract regulating goals and responsibilities between the MHH and the Lower Saxony Ministry for Science and Culture.
For more information please feel free to contact the Assistant to the Presidium.
Staff section of the Presidium
MHH Information Technology (MIT)
Chief Information Officer: Marcus Wortmann
Read more (in German)
Tel. +49 511 532-6550