The Work of the Presidium
The three members of the Presidium (PM1-3) serve for a six-year term.
The main responsibilities of the Presidium include all decisions concerning:
- the structural and developmental planning of the MHH
- economic planning
- the annual budget
- planning of facilities, investments and equipment
- agreements with health insurers regarding payments and other matters
- allocation of means for goods, investments and personnel in the various areas of the MHH
- provision of means for central funding for teaching and research
- finalisation of a contract regulating goals and responsibilities between the MHH and the Lower Saxony Ministry for Science and Culture.
For more information please feel free to contact the Assistant to the Presidium.