Prasanth Pillai P R
►Prasanth Pillai P R
Tel: +49 511 532 -2754 (Büro),
Fax: +49 511 532-161215
Adresse: 30625 Hannover, Carl-Neuberg-Str.1
Büro: Gebäude J03, Block 01, Ebene 03, Raum 1330
- BSc Biotechnology from Amrita School of Biotechnology
- MSc Nanomedical science from Amrita Center for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine
- International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Guide: Dr. Amit Sharma
- Lab Group: Structural Parasitology
Project Associate - I
- National Center for Biological Science
- Guide: Dr. Varadharajan Sundaramurthy
- Lab Group: Host - Pathogen Interaction
- Role of SUMO-specific isopeptidases in striated muscle function
- Transformation, Production, Purification and Crystallization of Proteins.
- Protein validation assays.
- Confirmed variations between tRNA synthetases between different parasites and successfully performed crystallization of the proteins.
- Protein-Protein interaction and mutation structural study using NMR.
- Experience in handling FPLC/HPLC and interpretation of MS/NMR data.
- RT-PCR, Thermal Shift Assay, Iso Thermal Calorimetry, Single Cell Imaging and Analysis
- Homology modelling, Virtual Drug/ligand screening, Protein structure prediction