Methods developed in our group:
- Hybrid kinetic Monte-Carlo MD (kMC-MD) methods.
- Coarse-Graining Methods (Dissipative Particle Dynamics).
- Adaptive bias MD methods.
- Replica-exchange MD methods
- RNA- and DNA modeling techniques based on structural alphabets.
Further methods used:
- DNA-, RNA-, and Protein Sequence analysis and alignment.
- Methods for the structural classification of protein, DNA and RNA conformations.
- Direct-Coupling Analysis (DCA) of proteins and RNA.
- Molecular Dynamics simulations of proteins, DNA and RNA.