Hannover Medical School is the only “medical faculty” in Germany which hosts such a large number of structured doctoral programs under the roof of one graduate school: Six (MD)/PhD programs, one Research Training Group (DFG Graduiertenkolleg), three asscociated Master programs and three StrucMed programs, unique programs for undergraduate medical students to perform a Dr.med. thesis.
Our Institute is currently part of the following teaching / education activities at the MHH:
- Wahlfach II: Einblicke in die Translationale Forschung
Modul-Code: WP II 43
- Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS) [ https://www.mhh.de/hbrs ], especially
- PhD program Molecular Medicine
- PhD program Regenerative Sciences
- StrucMed-Program [ https://www.mhh.de/hbrs/strucmed ]. A structured 9-month program for MD students.
- Clinical lectures, Department of Cardiology and Angiology
- TRAIN Academy