Hannover Medical School is the only “medical faculty” in Germany which hosts such a large number of structured doctoral programs under the roof of one graduate school: three PhD programs, three Research Training Groups (DFG Graduiertenkollegs), two associated Master programs and StrucMed, a unique program for undergraduate medical students to perform a Dr. med. thesis.
Our Institute is currently part of the following teaching / education activities at the MHH:
- Wahlfach II: Einblicke in die Translationale Forschung
Modul-Code: WP II 43
- Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS) [ https://www.mhh.de/hbrs ], especially
- PhD program Molecular Medicine
- PhD program Regenerative Sciences
- StrucMed-Program [ https://www.mhh.de/hbrs/strucmed ]. A structured 9-month program for MD students.
- Clinical lectures, Department of Cardiology and Angiology
- TRAIN Academy
- Hannover Medical School Pharmacology, Biomedicine and Biochemistry programs