We offer a wide variety of consultations, workshops and seminars in the field of "career service" and "career perspectives".
- Consultation hours by the different PhD offices, especially HBRS office (Dr. Kruse). Just drop in, we will be happy to advise you.
- Lecture series "Career perspectives": Alumni students or cooperation partners from industry will give insights into their careers, job descriptions and career opportunities.
- Workshops / Soft skill training: we organize a number of workshops troughout the year. These include "Project Management", "Conflict Management", "Intercultural Communication", "Time Management", "Team Work", "Scientific Writing", "Presentation techniques", "Job hunting", "Application and Assessment Center" etc.
- Excursions to industry: we regularly organize excursions to companies.
- Career fair: Please join our annual HBRS Career Day! Examples for past events: March 9th, 2018 and March 15th, 2019. Last year's career day took place on March 18th, 2022. The next one will be on March 10th, 2023.
- HBRS Alumni Mentoring Program. We have recently introduced a one-to-one mentoring with some of our more than 700 HBRS Alumni.This is mainly focussing on career aspects.
Please see here for more info about courses / events as well as job banks / funding agencies
You find all open positions of MHH here
MHH offers taining courses and coaching for Postdocs in the "Weiterbildungsakademie"
For research opportunities in Germany, please see www.research-in-germany.de