We offer a wide variety of consultations, workshops and seminars in the field of "career service" and "career perspectives".
- Consultation hours by the different PhD offices, especially HBRS office (Dr. Kruse). Just drop in, we will be happy to advise you.
- Lecture series "Career perspectives": Alumni students or cooperation partners from industry will give insights into their careers, job descriptions and career opportunities. Usually 2-3 hours on Friday afternoons.
- Workshops / Soft skill training: we organize a number of workshops troughout the year. These include "Project Management", "Conflict Management", "Intercultural Communication", "Time Management", "Team Work", "Scientific Writing", "Presentation techniques", "Job hunting", "Application and Assessment Center" etc.
- Excursions to industry: we regularly organize excursions to companies. For example, in May 2013 we went to Qiagen GmbH, Hilden.
- Career fair: Please join our annual HBRS Career Day! Examples for past events: March 9th, 2018 and March 15th, 2019. The one of 2020 was cancelled due to Corona. The next one is planed for March 26th, 2021.
Please see here for more info about courses / events as well as job banks / funding agencies
You find all open positions of MHH here
MHH offers taining courses and coaching for Postdocs in the "Weiterbildungsakademie"
For research opportunities in Germany, please see www.research-in-germany.de