What can I do in case of a crisis? Here are some tips:
We are aware that a PhD might cause stress or anxieties. Also some of you might feel lonely or depressed in a completely new surrounding.
- The HBRS office (Susanne and Birgit) is always open. Please feel free to drop by.
- Susanne is a certified "mental health first aider". Therefore, she has got some counselling experience.
- We are also happy to provide you with help if you are seeking more "professional / psychological" advice.
- Psychological-therapeutic counselling at Leibniz University Hannover (also for MHH students)
- individual or in a group
- Psychological consultation for students at MHH
For individual appointments, please contact Mrs Fregien: email@example.com or Prof. Schneider: firstname.lastname@example.org
- English speaking therapist
Dr. Jakubovski is member of the MHH Psychiatry department, but also does private coaching Jakubovski.Ewgeni@mh-hannover.de
Privatpraxis für Psychotherapie und Coaching www.dr-ewgeni-jakubovski.de
- moodgym is an interactive program from Australia designed to help you:
- Identify whether you are having problems with emotions like anxiety and depression.
- Learn skills that can help you cope with these emotions.
moodgym is based on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Interpersonal Therapy which have been shown to be successful in preventing and treating depression and anxiety.
- We are offering a number of annual soft skill courses courses - like Stress Management, Time Management or Conflict Management. Please ask.
- The general practioners (GPs) in Germany are usually responsible for referring you to a specialist.
- In case of an emergency at weekends:
a) acute mental stress
b) suicidal tendency
c) acute life crisis
Professional guidance on the phone (they are bound to official discretion)
Tel. +49 511-30 03 34 70 ; Fr: 15-20 Uhr; Sa/ So: 12-20 Uhr
- Maybe the information on the following Website is useful: https://www.scholar-minds.net/resources/