Sample search and sample request
For sample search of samples of HUB you can use the BBMRI-ERIC Directory.
- sample and data request to MHH direcetly to the Medical School Clinical Data Warehouse (CDWH)
- sample and data request to GBA biobanks using the GBN Sample Locator
- sample and data request to european registered biobanks in the BBMRI-ERIC Directory
Please use the following link for direct sample and data requests to the Hannover Unified Biobank:
GBN Sample Locator
Sample and data requests with the GBN Sample Locator can be adressed to all German GBA biobanks that possess collections of interest for you.
Sample and Data requests can be directed across Europe to all biobanks registred in the BBMRI-ERIC Directory.
The collections of HUB with broad consent are also represented there.
BBMRI-ERIC is a pan-european infrastructure of national biobank networks. The abbreviation BBMRI-ERIC stands for „Biobanking and Biomolecular Resources Research Infrastructure – European Research Infrastructure Consortium“. The GBN represents the interests of German biobanks.
Please send back the completed UAC Sample Request Form to us.
- open the Sample request form with the Internet Explorer
- fill in all necessary fields and print as PDF file
- send this document per Mail to us
If you have technical difficulties, please contact us.