Our services comprise a wide range of modern sequencing methods and microarray-based applications. With the help of bioinformatics, subsequently the data are processed and provided to our users. Moreover, we organize various courses that convey the necessary know-how for data evaluation to our users.
Please feel free to contact us for any of our services by placing an Incident.
- Support with research proposals
- Advice on study design
- Provision of computing power
- Assistence with data analysis
- Provision of commercial data analysis programs
- Bioinformatic data analysis courses
- Support with integration of generated data into public databases
- Single-cell RNA sequencing
- RNA-sequencing (after ribosomal depletion)
- RNA- sequencing (after poly-A enrichment)
- RNA- sequencing (with low or degradet input)
- smallRNA- sequencing
- microRNA- sequencing (mature microRNAs)
- Microarray-based mRNA expression profiling
- RNA quality control
- DNA quality control
- Whole genome sequencing
- Exome sequencing
- Amplikon sequencing
- Target-enrichment sequencing
- ChIP sequencing *
- Epigenetic analysis *
* So far, no explicit standards have been established. The form and extent of cooperation will be discussed individually for each project. Chip-Seq results are much more pertinent in combination with an assistive technology, such as RNA-Seq or a methylation assay.
Some of the bioinformatics services do not represent standard services and can only be carried out with the appropriate capacity and a separate agreement.
- Transcriptome alignment and quantification (RNA-seq)
- Microarray analysis
- De novo Assembly (genome, transcriptome)
- SNP detection
- bisulfite sequencing analysis
- Data visualization in genome browsers
- Provision and administration of MHH Galaxy instance
- Provision of high computing power for NGS applications via a central high performance computing cluster (HPC-seq cluster) (together with the stakeholders and the ZIMt)
- DNA sequencing data processing and analysis (including quality control, trimming, mapping, and filtering)
- Long read analyses for bacterial whole genomes, metagenomics, long amplicons
- Development and maintenance of sequencing alignment pipeline for short and long reads
- Metagenomics analysis (normalization strategies, absolute abundance profiles, genomic visualization, integration of multiple samples and their visualization)
- Single-cell RNA sequencing data processing and analysis
- Implementation and development of (Single-cell RNA) sequencing analysis tools
Our team can look back on many years of experience. In our function as a primarily service-oriented research institution, we strive to support your research projects in the best possible way and to implement them together with you.
More detailed information can be found in assessment of the RCUG from June 2017.